jeudi 7 janvier 2016

Salinas de Maras in Peru has been on my bucket list ever since I could remember and I'm grateful to have experienced it. #DTinsidertip One way I've been able to make my bucket list wishes come true is by writing the list with actual pen and paper (yes tho


Salinas de Maras in Peru has been on my bucket list ever since I could remember and I'm grateful to have experienced it. #DTinsidertip One way I've been able to make my bucket list wishes come true is by writing the list with actual pen and paper (yes those tools still exist!) It's pretty mind blowing what can come true when you write your intentions down. Head on over to @forbestravelguide to discover the destinations I'll be checking off next! As travelers, our list is always growing. Would love to know what your bucket list recommendations are so please share! 👇- @nastasiaspassport #dametraveler #nastasiaspassport by dametraveler www.instagram.com/p/BAQIO5WvwTa/ via scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xtf1/t51.2885-15/e35/12... #Travel via http://flic.kr/p/BYnid2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LES 5 DERNIERS BILLETS AJOUTÉS

LES 5 ARTICLES LES PLUS CONSULTÉS DES 30 DERNIERS JOURS DANS NOTRE BLOG